Hartlepool Local Offer
Hartlepool Borough Council's Local Offer of Information, is a really useful webpage full of information for children, young people with special educational needs and disability (SEND) and their families.
Here you can find information, advice and guidance about the type of services and support for you in your local area and further afield.
For more information, telephone 01429 284284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartlepool SEND Information Advice and Support Service is a statutory service supporting parents/carers of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and children and young people with SEND.
Children's Hub CHUB provides information, advice and guidance on services and support for children, young people and families. Contact Details: Tel - 01429 284284
- Advice on family issues and concerns
- Access to specialist services and support
- Family finance and budgeting
- Benefit and entitlement checks
- Training and employment advice
- Becoming a childminder / childcare provider
- Help with finding and paying for childcare
- 2, 3, 4 year old Free Nursery Entitlement
- Sure Start Children's Centres
- Activities for children and young people.
Hartlepool child and adolescent mental health service (CAMHS) provides assessment and appropriate treatment or intervention for children and young people up to their 18th birthday who are experiencing mental health problems, with the aim of positive mental health promotion.
The team has three main functions
- Assessment and treatment of children and young people up to 18 years old with mental health disorders
- Advice, support and consultation for family, carers and workers from health, social services, educational and voluntary agencies
- Promotion of positive mental health in children and young people.
Treatments/interventions offered are evidence based and vary from individual, group and family approaches.